If you are a provider or facility and want to be removed:
Please "Contact" us at the bottom of this page with enough information to identify your listing or email us at email@example.com. We will remove your listing as soon as possible.
MynewMD respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond promptly any claim that Content posted on the Site infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement (
Infringement) of any person. MynewMD will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged Infringement and will take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property law and these Terms where it believes an Infringement has taken place, including removing or disabling access to the Content claimed to be infringing and/or terminating accounts and access to the Site.
To notify MynewMD of a possible Infringement you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of "Copyright Infringement" care of help@MynewMD.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement sufficient to enable MynewMD to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
If we remove or disable access to Content in response to a notice of Infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user who posted the affected Content. If you feel that your Content is not infringing, you may provide MynewMD with a counter notice in writing to the attention of
Copyright Infringement Counter Notification at team@MynewMD.com. You must include in your counter notice sufficient information to enable MynewMD to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your Content is not infringing the copyrights of others.
If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes Infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
MynewMD does not provide medical advice
MynewMD is a tool to help you find healthcare services. MynewMD does not reccomend or endorse any doctor, health provider or medical facility. MynewMD does not reccomend or endorse any medical service or option. The information on MynewMD is not advice and should not be seen as advice. MynewMD is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site. Health and medical information is constantly changing. MynewMD and our linkages are not responsible for giving the most current information.
The materials on MynewMD's web site are provided "as is". MynewMD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MynewMD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.